Are you interested in joining the CTW? Then feel free to submit! I accept writings, artwork, music, dances, songs, theatre, photography, and other things in the arts. All pieces must be family friendly. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. In your message, please let me know if you do not want your name showing in my post about your piece(s). You can also describe the backstory, process, inspiration, and other such things that I will include in my blog post. I will contact you if I feel the piece is inappropriate for the Creative Thinking Well. Here are my criteria for each category:
- Approximately 1,000 words max
- Family friendly excerpts, short stories, flash fiction, poetry, non-fiction, articles, essays, and so forth
- Please avoid mature themes, and if you are unsure what would qualify, I will look it over and get back to you
- Family friendly art including photography, graphic design, sculptures, pottery, paintings, sketches, sewing, woodwork, etc.
- If you take a picture of a physical piece, please make sure it is high quality. In other words, nothing blurry or out of focus
- Includes anything family friendly on video such as music, theatre, dance, etc.
- Any length allowed unless I ask you to shorten it
Who is it open to?
- All ages from young children to adults
- It doesn’t have to be “museum-worthy” just something you are proud of, and that really from your creative hearts!
- One last thing: please make sure your piece is family friendly! We have a lot of CTW readers who are younger, and we want to include them all in a safe environment
Are you picky on what it is?
Nope! I want everyone to be able to share their creative works with all our readers here at Creative Thinking Well. The only thing I ask is you follow the criteria given, ask any questions you might have, make sure it is family friendly, and enjoy what you do!
Ready to submit now?
Please send me your attached work in an email to email@example.com. I will review the work, get back to you as soon as possible, and if the piece works, I’ll talk about it on here. Thank you, and I cannot wait to see your wonderful creative works!